Tuesday, January 31, 2012
- Name: Lee Love
Born in Shichido neighborhood of Sakai, outside of Osaka Japan, lived in same neighborhood that Sen No Rikyu was from, went to school in Michigan, moved to Minnesota to study with Dainin Katagiri Roshi, moved to Mashiko, Japan to do 3 year apprenticeship with National Living Treasure Tatsuzo Shimaoka, established my own kiln and pottery in Mashiko, Japan. Came back to Minneapolis the summer of 2007. Awarded a McKnight Residency for spring of 2008 at Northern Clay Center in Minneapolis. Currently working at my studio in Minneapolis.
- My Mashiko Pottery Webpage
- ClayCraft Email Group Weblog
- Clay Craft Email List
- Woodkiln Weblog
- Woodkiln Email List
- My Visual Web Bookmarks
- In Mashiko
- Taiko and Mashiko Snow
- In The Begining, We Walked Five Miles By The River...
- Hybrid Gas/Electric Kiln and Clay At Joyful Honda
- Joyful Honda, Craft Floor, Clay Section
- Mashiko Ball Mill.
- Plum Blossoms In Mashiko
- Plum Blossoms On a Rainy Day.
- Bamboo Things At Mashiko Hardware.
- Jeans Photos, Osaki Jinja Fleamarket
|Subscribe to ClayCraft|
|Browse Archives at groups-beta.google.com|